Rent an AG Bender if you’re a homeowner looking to install your own solar animal guard, or a professional installer who only does occasional AG jobs. We’ll ship your unit anywhere in the US and charge you a weekly fee until it is returned. Returning the Bender is as easy as putting it back in the box, slapping the included return label on it, and dropping it off at the nearest UPS store.
Important info for renters:
• You must select which type of wire mesh you will be using with the Bender. Most wire meshes on the market are PVC coated, while some meshes are powder-coated with polyester. Click here for more info.
• Your rental unit will ship from Boulder, Colorado via Ground service within 2 business days of order placement. Shipping takes 1-5 days depending on your location. Therefore, we recommend placing your order at least 1 week before you expect to use the machine. When your order ships, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number and estimated arrival date.
• Your card will be charged immediately for your first week of rental, and every 7 days until we receive the unit back. However, we’ll refund any weekly fees that went toward transit time.
• We charge a security deposit of $200 which will be refunded in full if the Bender is returned with no signs of serious damage.
• Refunds for transit time and security deposit will be issued within 5 days of receiving the Bender back at our warehouse.